FMX Animation; Introduction

Hi,

My name is Taylor Guyton, 2d animation is my favorite. I grew up in Japan when I was younger for a total of five years. I got my inspiration from Japanese animation. Being in Japan created a whole new world for someone like me who have lived in the States most of my lives. My art began in South Carolina, where I was interested in a show called Sponge-bob, and from there my life got interesting. When we moved to Japan, at 9 years of age, I created my first animation.

When I moved away from Japan, I was devastated. The culture was rich, the people were kind, it was a dream world. So after a year or two being in Japan, I decided that it was time that I make a decision. I wanted to become an animation.

When I made this decision, many people tried to turn me away from the entire idea, but I just couldn't. I've been drawing for so long, I almost forget that there are other options. I want to learn a lot from this class, mainly new programs to work with. Ive worked with paint tool tai, photoshop, clip studio paint, and want to expand my creativity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art 211: Performance art

Art 211 Combination project: Smoothie Phone