Poster

This my poster. I based it off of things that I was told growing up. People often told me that I should be something else other than an artist to defy what people think about black people, like to be a doctor or a nurse. I was often told I had to work twice as hard even if I am good enough, and art isn't something I should go for. However, as a digital artist, I want to destroy stereotypes. This is why I decided to include my hands holding a paint brush (cause if I was holding a tablet I don't think that would work with the black and white). My skin does not define who I am, or what I stand for. The only way for someone to define who I am, is to know who I am.



 This is the Experiments! Although there was a limited use of three colors, I decided to play with the color, especially skin colors.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art 211: Performance art